I had left overs, but John had this fresh basil Salmon. He said it was good.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare fish, heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; add fish to pan. Cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.